OK, right I’m gonna put it straight here… if for some reason, you were told you were dying (which I’m definitely NOT, before everyone gets worried), would you be happy with the life you had lived so far? …. Because I definitely wouldn’t and rather realising it when that statement is actually a fact, I’m gonna do something about it today. (I mean “yolo”!)
It’s sooo easy to get caught up with the pressures that life throws at you, but hopefully my bucket list will keep me on track to making the most out of my life and making it a happy one at the same time. So here goes:
- spend all day and night on the beach under the stars with the people that mean the most to me
- kiss someone at midnight on new years (have to wait a bit in order to do this one)
- send a message to someone and see if they reply
- learn how to play the guitar with my boyfriend teaching me (wouldn’t that be soo romantic)
- learn how to surf
- go to the top of the Eiffel tower
- make my blog something that I can be proud of (then if I get that far, maybe tell my friends and family about it)
- learn to stand up for myself (I’m fine when it comes to helping other people … but when it comes to yourself that’s a bit harder)
- let go on a floating lantern (like in Tangled, wouldn’t that be cool)
- see the northern lights
- be myself (and proud of who I am)
- do my bucket list (haha, that will be fun 😉 )
Wish me luck….
….What’s the top thing on your bucket list?