So, I’ve decided to start a blog, pretty BIG I know. I’ve been thinking on theme ideas …. But soo far I’ve got nothing. After looking on the internet they all pretty much come up with the same results… :
- Health & Fitness for Busy People
- Language Learning Blogs
- How to Travel on a Budget (Best hotel deals. Car rental. Trip advice.)
- Writing Style
- Rescued Animals
- Personal Development (Passions & Ambition Pursuing)
- Social Dynamics & Communication Skills
- Working in Uncommon Fields of Expertise While Location Independence
- Self Defence
(Shout out to fizzle.co for the suggestion, thanx)
……. And here we are now with still NOTHING – I decided to put the word “nothing” in bold, bigger letters, italics, underlined and capitals of course just to help make my point ( although maybe I could add an exclamation mark next time, but that’s beside the point!).
Soo, I was thinking as its’s my first blog, it would be new beginnings. I mean you can’t go wrong there – everyone loves new beginnings, like when you get a new notebook with the first fresh page and no scribble that for some reason you always end up doing when you’re out of your mind bored.
Thinking back over time, through my own endless list of new beginnings, (yesss, I’m going to again make another list):
- First day of nursery
- First day of Primary School
- First day of secondary school (hopefully, you get the hint now just generally first days, which can sometimes be a bit daunting)
- Your first proper roller coaster
- Your first boyfriend
…… and the list goes on …… I mean quite a while on …….
I purposely left out my details, like my name because I’ve decided to make this anonymous, so we can be complete honest with each other, like our own little corner of the internet.
If you have any other questions just post below in the comments or suggestion on what else to blog about
Foreverbloggergirl, forever blogging xxx